I’m in a pretty damn good mood.
1. I saw Parachute a couple weeks ago, and got to meet Will and Nate. Not only are they fantastic live, the boys are so sweet. And good-looking. I recommend going to see them.
2. Harry Potter. End of the best books/movies series ever. I was only in second grade when the first movie came out. I remember my mom taking me to go see it. How time flies…how am I supposed to survive without the anticipation of waiting for the next one? I got to see the last movie (AMAZINGLY FANTABULOUS) in 3D, and…..meet TOM FELTON. DRACO MALFOY. I think I had a heart attack. I’m in love with his accent, and he is such a well-rounded guy. He’s so sweet, and hasn’t let fame get to his head. He’s a cutie.
3. Yesterday, I saw 7th Heaven, and got to meet Keith and Mark. I almost died when Mark winked at me during the show. They are awesome live, and such sweethearts. Absolutely gorgeous, I might add. Keith’s Irish accent…I’m a sucker for accents. <3
4. Tomorrow is my friend’s eighteenth birthday party. Parties and concerts are what I live for, besides my friends.
5. I’m listening to The Maine. I’m in love with Black and White, even though it’s been, what, a year, since it came out? It still amazes me to this day. The melody, the music, the lyrics…so breathtakingly beautiful. I’m so lucky I got to meet them at Warped a couple years back. Definitely musical heroes of mine.
That’s it. I’m still on a high from everything that’s happened the last few weeks, and I had to write about it. Also, I’m excited for vacation. Tennesse, Florida, and Atlanta! THEN IT’S OFF TO COLLEGE, BBY. EXCITEMENT. <3